Sunday, February 13, 2011

Super Bowl in the Sand Box

Yes ladies and gentlemen, it has been awhile. I was encouraged to start blogging again by my lovely sister Jane so this story is dedicated to her. It was Super Bowl Sunday and we were chillin' at Pete's parent's house. We were all having a grand ole time in a packed house, lots of yummy food, and a BIG TV. Ally was running around with the other kids or grandma, I was feeding Tank, and Pete was watching the game. I had just finished up feeding Tank and as I am walking out of the back room I hear some little kid say: "no, Ally isn't out front with us". Then I hear Grandma say, "no, I haven't seen Ally for awhile". Then the search was on: random people started yelling out that Ally isn't there, no Ally isn't here, no Ally isn't anywhere! It was getting to the point where I was about to start panicking and then I hear, very faintly, "Ally is in the backyard in the sandbox". I rush to the backyard just to see her with my own eyes and this is what I see:
Oh, I love my daughter.

No comments: