Wednesday, September 9, 2009

summer: exit stage left

Well summer is over. Not to say that it went quick. In fact it went quite slow and I loved every second of it. It was great getting to hang out with Ally. She is getting so big and is crawling everywhere. She is smiling and laughing more as well. My favorite thing that she is doing right now is resting her head on my chest for like two seconds (she is not a cuddler at all). I thought it would be hard to go back to work but on the first day back, when I returned home Ally gave me a big smile and crawled right for me. I loved it! She makes it worth leaving just so I can return home again. If you can believe it I am not going to post a picture. But don't worry I will again soon..... All right I have to, it just doesn't feel right otherwise.

No comments: